listening: lily allen, smile (what a bitchy video. I love it).
(hi, mom!)
seriously, it is looking way more like I might be developing pneumonia every day. I can never tell if I'm a hypochondriac or not, but seriously: has there been one week this year that I have not been sick??
the point, friends, is this: I SOUND LIKE I SMOKE THREE PACKS A DAY.
the hacking! I burst a blood vessel in my eye!
as I texted Dee yesterday: 'so I didn't shower this morning and I burst a blood vessel in my eye...I am so attractive right now.'
seriously.
the boy is in so much trouble if I have pneumonia. wait, is it contagious? well, he'd better hope not.
the 101 in 1001 list is coming, I promise. I'd actually work on putting it up now (copying and pasting, apparently, is quite a hassle on the macbook) but I'm on the PC and thus do not even have it near to me.
I have got to stop listening to good charlotte, it is ruining my street cred. (not that I am listening to 'keep your hands off my girl' for the fortieth time in two days...at all...)
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment