11:25

There's no one as Irish as Barack O'Bama

listening: There's No One As Irish as Barack O'Bama, Corrigan Brothers


Today was our first Aquasize class at Main Campus, and it kicked our asses. Meaghan, Catherine, Caitlin and I, along with three other women who were probably about our moms' ages, were gamely in the pool at 6:45 this morning as we will be every Monday and Wednesday between now and April. And let me tell you, don't let anyone ever say Aquasize is not real exercise, because today we learned you DO sweat in the water.
The only downside is that the only class all four of us could take was the 6:45AM. The class is on Main, meaning that we have to take the 6:10 bus in order to be in the water for 6:45. Caitlin, who lives at Lister, got to walk. Meaghan, Cat and I took the 8:05 minibus home and Cat and I were on time for history at 8:30.
I like the class, and it's fun to do with Caitlin and Cat and Meaghan. I'm going to start joining them at the gym on Thursday afternoons too because for once I am actually serious about doing some real exercise. 

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: