listening: LuciDream, St. ClareParamore, We Are BrokenI have been in a bit of a mood these past few days, I won't lie.
I am finding myself missing things I don't want anymore and thinking about pursuing thoughts I know are bad ideas and being stressed and awful to my friends and making mistakes and desperately wanting a change from the monotony and trying to find new routes home from work because the thought of driving the same ones makes me want to scream.
and apparently, writing run-on sentences with little regard for grammar.
I want to write like my best friend, who sits and pours out metaphors and similes with a carefree abandon and disregard for the minds that take it in. she writes for the sheer glory of reveling in language, and this is a talent I can't seem to discover. (to quote her quoting Barbara Adler, maybe I was born with the wrong gifts).
I can hear the words in my head. The problem lies only in their formation on paper.
and right now, when everything is not okay, I don't like reading what I write because it is superficial and unreal.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment