12:09

the sound of silence

listening: not much, seeing as neither Robyn nor I are speaking today. (Not that we're not speaking to each other. Although we're not. But not in a malicious sense. Just in the sense that I might have STREP THROAT and she's a good person with principles).

A brief pause for me to cough into my elbow, which I hear is the done thing nowadays.

So it turns out that I don't have mono.
Not one little bit.
Mono-free zone.
Dr. says 'could be recurring viral infections hitting you before you get better from the last one, could be one big persistent mono-like virus. I don't know.' to which I say 'mono is easier to say, and frankly, I might just stick with that.'

However, I defs might have strep.
Dr. says 'if you want to sing next week, no talking, no practicing this week.'
to which I say 'deal.'

IT IS THREE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY, IF ANYONE WAS WONDERING AND I KNOW YOU WERE.
If you would like to give me money for a laptop, that'd be just dandy.

that's all I have to say about THAT.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: