Title of today's blog in honour of Dee and I emailing Miley Cyrus to ask her to go with Ben to grad.
Yesterday was reasonably relaxing. Got a new, non-piece phone which works AND is pretty, drove around with Dee in order to charge the car battery (thanks, brother) and realised that gardening is definitely NOT my calling when pulled out lots and lots of plants, but few weeds.
Deep breaths: grad in eight days. I think I've basically ordered what needs to be ordered and bought what needs to be bought. And by I've basically done that, I clearly mean my mother.
Dress is hanging up in room, I stare at it every day. I can't believe I own a dress like this.
Anyone want to get me a real job?
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
11:41
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wo bop ney law yu!
I like your blog!
Post a Comment