14:24

MLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Listening: Jason making infrequent attempts to talk me down from this particular ledge of angst, Cassidy making comments about my blog, me trying to mop up the PUDDLE OF MY BRAIN THAT LEAKED ONTO THE FLOOR IN BIO.

Seriously. Linked genes and crossing over liquified my brain into PUDDING. I have been sitting in the debate room yelling MLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! for ten minutes. I may be calming down now though.

Jason and Cassidy have determined that I'm going to be a housewife with a doctorate who gave it all up to watch her kids. This in addition to Keenan, the other day, saying to me 'Rae, you're going to make an excellent single mother someday.' I'd like to remind Keenan that there is photographic evidence of him dressed up as a woman, and not a slender attractive one at that, and perhaps he should be careful what he says to people with those photos.

(Just kidding. I found that comment really funny, although backhanded).

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: