listening: incubus, stellar
Congratulations Miss Savannah Kafara, animatrice sociale de l'ARFSJ 2009-2010! <3
When we come visit residence, we expect to be heartily entertained. It's just how it'll go.
For those of you who are not on the up and up, Craig, Julie and I are getting a house together next year instead of living in residence. We actually 95% for sure have the house already, and I'll be living there this summer. There are so many house details and lists and things to do and get and finalise and you know how I thrive on to-do lists.
but seriously, the point of this blog was to say I was proud of Savannah. and now you know. :)
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
A house! That's so awesome! =)
But you do have to come back at some point during the summer. We've decided that you, me, Kelskie, and Chloe need to have a girls night. =)
~Cal
Post a Comment