12:31

when you see my face, I hope it gives you hell

listening: all-american rejects, gives you hell


Today's entry begins dedicated to Miss Meaghan McGourty, for making me laugh so hard in the past three days that I have fallen over multiple times.
Only Meaghan can see me put three sugars in my coffee, look me up and down and say, very sweetly, "did you see me subtly judging you?!" Yes, Meaghan, I saw you subtly judging me. Thank you for pointing it out, though.
Everything that Meaghan says is funny, and it's all in her tone. The statement "she kept her clothes on, but she didn't keep it classy!" may seem moderately funny when you read it - but ask Meaghan to say it to you sometime. Especially in context.
Also, when six of her close friends come into her room at three o'clock in the morning when she's spending the night elsewhere, turn her fridge around, make her bed the opposite way, put her hamper in the shower, and leave a very happy, very loud video on her computer, all she does is send them a text at eight that says "I hate you so so much right now" and then laugh and ask for details when she sees them.
In conclusion, I'm having some writer's block lately, hence today's ode to Meaghan.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: