listening: you found me, the fray
I got told off by Julie Nimmock yesterday for not blogging more often. I contend that it has been because my cousin and her husband did not know the password to her wireless, and it was too much like work to steal their computer to do so. But Eric stole my computer out of my bedroom yesterday while I was Christmas-shopping, and now miraculously it is on the network. I don't ask questions, I just gorge myself on lovely Mac internet.
I thought I was done Christmas shopping until I finished wrapping. The problem with finishing Christmas shopping, by the way, is now I want everyone to open their presents immediately. I forgot two Starbucks cards (two MORE, Julie!!) and a whole other present. But now I have to wait till I get paid.
Headache. Food hunting.
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
I FORGOT TWO MORE TOO!!!
we are like twins!
Post a Comment