listening: relient k, savannah
I'm forgetting to write in here and I don't like it. It was such a constant for me in first year and the difference between 162 posts for 2008 and the...70ish I have now for 2009 is substantial.
(Sidebar: I don't know why I keep counting things in years as if I was still in school. This isn't my second year. Second year will probably not be for a couple years yet if at all).
Anyway, I am all moved to my temporary Sherwood Parkian home. My cousin and her husband are awesome, just fyi, and are totally saving my rear. I'm back to the old looking-for-a-real-job and biding some time.
(Sidebar: If you were me, what would you want to do for a living?)
My friend Dani at work calls me a Parkie now because I live in Sherwood Park.
"You'll come into work and say "oh hi, I'm just in from the Park! And tonight I'm going home to the Park to hang out in the Park and do things with my cool Park friends!"
Dani is clearly an old-school Edmontonian.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
11:06
Labels: family, home, Sherwood Park, work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ykylm = You Know You Love Me?
Post a Comment