01:39

you can bet before we're through, mister, I'll make a man out of you

listening: 'I'll make a man out of you' from Mulan


I am just so tired of seeing the same sad little blog from the beginning of March, SO here is what I would like for my birthday (I dream in technicolor).

A digital camera. Not a fancy one, just one with which I can take pictures and put them on Facebook.
A set of hot rollers, with various sizes in the set.
Vintage-y hair accessories - like the feather clips, flowers, fascinators and combs at http://www.littlebellesboutique.com/ Scrubs are really boring, and it would be nice to do some fun things with my hair once in a while for work...
A wooden wide-tooth comb.
The trifecta - Chapters gift cards, iTunes gift cards, and gas money.
Clothes money, as always.
New piano music (easy piano or piano/vocal/guitar) - Damien Rice, Ingrid Michaelson, Ani DiFranco, The Weepies, Regina Spektor

I'm spoiled rotten. One of these things would make my entire birthday lovely, obviously. Also I've been spending all night on the bobby pin blog (bobbypinblog.blogspot.com) which may be influencing the list. :)

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: