listening: kelly clarkson, long shot
I am changing things.
A lot of things.
I think I want to develop a healthy fear of mediocrity.
This week, I wrote two songs. Actually, the incredible part is that this week I wrote. To edit further, the incredible thing is that this week, I found time to write two songs. Worked 54 hours, pulled a lot of overtime, did a lot of covering by myself. That kind of thing is wear and tear on the old psychological state. I didn't mind doing it though, because a work friend needed me to step up.
I anticipate another couple weeks like that, but that's okay.
Songs are called 'Hey' and 'Summer Stars'. I like them. My keyboard and I will be spending some intimate quality time with each other over the next few days. Someday soon they will go up on ye olde poetry blog. Once I stop being afraid of them. (Remember that healthy fear of mediocrity).
Nimms. You're up.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment