12:28

run, run, run

Yesterday I went to see Kalan Porter with Dee and BR. I've never been a Kalan fan, not even a little bit, but I had the best time last night. Dee had free tickets from her mom's work and I hadn't been out (besides A's birthday) for ages.
We picked up BR (in her grade 8 'I LOVE KALAN' shirt) a little bit late and booked it down to the hall. We parked in a parkade that had a +15 and Dee wanted to break a window and see if it was actually fifteen feet. We dissuaded her. She was in a weird mood last night :). The parkade attendant totally had a thing for BR.
We went and sat in the hall like, one minute before the concert began, and we found it really enjoyable. Kalan Porter is actually a pretty good musician, and his songs are very easy to listen to. Plus, we got to revel in the fact the average age there was nine.
Dee pretended to have lost her parking ticket so we had to talk to the parkade attendant some more. So she spent five bucks on a new ticket just to make BR uncomfortable. Then she lost the new ticket. We call that karma, baby. (It all ended well).
We finished up with milkshakes and laughter, and it was insanely fun. I love those girls.


'I say HURRAY.'
'My leg is not an appropriate poem-writing canvas!'


ykylm,
rae

0 comments: