chances are, if you're reading this, you know me.
but just in case I've slipped your mind:
it's rachel, aka rae unless you know me really, really well. I'm very, very, tantalisingly close to eighteen years old. I tend to assign nicknames to everyone, if only in my head. I'm in my last year of high school and next year am taking off for the terrifying, beautiful expanses of French-Speaking University. I blog in French sometimes. I picked 'slowseptember' because I have a thing for month names (my email's along those lines as well). I think a lot. I read a lot. I laugh a lot.
so this is the introduction. but the best way to keep up is to keep reading.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
19:16
Labels: rae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
what's my nickname?
good to see you have a blog. i just read all of it ;)
and WHY FRENCH!?!?!?
Post a Comment