when you know your audience it's harder to write, sometimes.
I am tired of walking down halls and having to turn around because you're at the end of them. I am tired of pretending to not care. I did not do anything wrong. I am not in the wrong. I refuse to apologise for sins I did not commit. I will not be this passive-aggressive person anymore; I think one of those is enough in any human relationship. And I refuse to let you take any more of me. This is the last time I will address you; the last time I will bring you up to friends who are tired of hearing it. This is the last time I will imagine us being friends again.
I'm not asking for friendship or even kindness. Forgiveness is beyond you because you're too small to realise that you are in the wrong. But if you ever feel a little bit sorry, some eye contact might be nice. Until that time, please be forewarned that I will no longer being avoiding rooms I know you've entered and I will no longer scurry away when I see you coming. I have remembered too many former struggles and I'm not willing to let my hard-earned strength slip away. I am not going to force you to talk to me, especially since you've convinced yourself that I'm so awful, but I am not letting you control my actions indirectly any more or ever again. This is done. I am done. You have hurt me too much.
You know where to find me if things change.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
19:22
Labels: boy 1.0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment