listening: the fray, look after you
According to my peers here at la résidence...wait. this story starts better in a different place.
Tonight was our last potluck supper and in fact our last residence event here at RSJ, and to celebrate, the new residence council made certificates for everyone in the residence. (Like, Savannah's was "most likely to be found at Union"). Craig's came up right before mine, and his was: "Craig Sprung: plus probable de commencer une bagarre pendant un jeu de Monopoly."* Funny, because it's true. Mine, immediately following, was "Rae Lemke: plus probable d'etre la cause d'une bagarre pendant un jeu de Monopoly."** We're having them framed and putting them in the living room of the house.
I'm sadder than I thought I would be about moving out. I'm so, so, so stoked about next year (Julie, Craig and I have our meeting with the landlord tomorrow! Good thoughts please!), so I haven't really put much thought into the fact that next year, I won't be here for random res parties, all-nighters in the salon, singing in the tub room, plastic beds, sleeping over in Ruthie's room, study parties in the kitchen, nine o'clock Monopoly on Mondays...
ykylm,
rae
*Craig Sprung: most likely to start a fight during a Monopoly game
**Rae Lemke: most likely to be the cause of a fight during a Monopoly game.


1 comments:
HOUSE! HOUUSEE! Is it the one you pointed out to me when I slept over at your place?
Post a Comment