listening: tegan and sara, nineteen
Thanks first year. It's been awesome.
I don't really know what else to say except that I can't believe I just handed in my last assignment of first year. Four finals stand between me and being a 'senior student'. We were talking, the other day, about how next year first years will be looking at us and expecting us to know things - and we will. We know how this place works now.
And now summer. I am excited to work my tail off and be in my house and... I don't know. Being alone for four months has a lot of appeal for me. I feel a little like I've been on sensory overload for eight months, and now I get a chance to take several deep breaths in a row.
(that doesn't mean I don't want visitors).
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment