15:09

you're the best one of the best ones

listening: dashboard confessional, stolen


Packing break.
Clothes mostly packed. Books  mostly packed. Three hours till I need to leave for the Killers.

I'm sitting here pondering. 
I don't know if I mentioned to anyone the serious roommate problem we were having, but that has been awesomely and greatly fixed by the addition of Tommy (replacing Julie's friend Sam) to our roommate list for the summer and most possibly (and definitely hopefully) for the year. I'm glad I don't have to live by myself for the summer, that is for sure; although I was looking forward to it, the security benefit and the companionship benefit are both definitely good things. 

I completely, one hundred percent did not stick to the schedule I had made for myself this week and am thus in deep, hardcore packing trouble, as well as deep, hardcore procrastination mode. Plus? I don't have any packing tape.
I am really smart.

Tomorrow is my birthday!

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: