listening: well, truth be told, it's been alternating between Mozart violin concertos...and cobra starship, good girls go bad. That's just how we roll around here these days. I am also listening to Julia Bentley a lot on youtube - Canadian, Please and Get Away.
It has been an upheaval-y kind of couple of weeks, to put it mildly. It was a sudden jerk back into constant company - if my roommates aren't around, I'm probably either with them elsewhere or at the residence. It has been a little jarring to my sleep habits, to put it mildly; but as I said to Adam earlier this week, I sleep at night now, and that is a refreshing change from four or five months ago. I really, really, really like having my friends back in town. Having them back and not being at the residence all the time is a little odd, and I haven't completely gotten used to coordinating my work schedule with their school schedules, and I feel a little out of the loop - but not as much as I thought I was going to. It is great to not be by myself all the time anymore.
This is quite short, but I am trying to write kind of a letter-y, story-y thing at the same time, so yeah.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment