12:26

but how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?

Listening: Barenaked Ladies, Bank Job

Yay, one person reads this blog! It's a step in the right direction, I suppose. Hey Chelsea, what's up?
Why French? Why not French? I love French. I love being able to think and dream and communicate in another language, it reminds me that the world is big and I am small.
So an update on the mono thing: I still have it and it bites. What more can I say? There's nothing quite like collapsing on the couch every afternoon as soon as I get home from school. I mean, for the past two days that I've even made it back to school. I went to youth on Wednesday and that was overdoing it.
This weekend I get to hang out with Dee though. We're going to have a mono extravaganza.


ykylm,
rae

0 comments: