09:50

I'm a happy girl

This is me trying to make a coherent plan for Edmonton, Dee, because we keep throwing ideas around and not actually making plans at all....
So here: tentative Edmonton plans. Let's go from there.

Wednesday
8-11 Drive to Edmonton.
11:30ish Lunch with my grandpa in Sherwood Park (bring Tim Hortons!)
1:00 go drop stuff off chez mes g-p.

2:00-5:00ish rest? That will have been a long morning and it'd probably be good for us. We could go to Londonderry Mall or something if we feel good though. Maybe here's where we can see Ammdrey!
Dinner with the grandparents.
6:30ish-WOW at my old church (Clarissa and Mel are really happy we're going there :).

Thursday
I think we can probably sleep in a bit today, because Morgan really wants to do the university with us and we're invited to lunch with her. We can do Whyte in the morning and then go for lunch with Morgan (at her Nan's!)
Afternoon-university.
We're still invited to do dinner with Melissa Thursday night, too.

Friday
We have to leave fairly early because I have to work at four :)
We need to stop at my dad's office on the way out and pick up his box of cigars and wheel of Gouda cheese (he won a bet, please don't ask).

Anything you want to do that I've left out, let me know :).

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: