Listening: Andrée Watters, Toute seule sur mon vieux divan (can't wait for her new CD!!)
EDMONTON IN TWO.
plans have changed slightly. whatevs.
paper is DONE. that is all that matters right now to me!!
it is wittily titled 'kakistocracy versus theocracy: a comparison of the democratisation of nigeria and iran.'
it looks quite scholarly.
it might be nonsense, my brain is tired.
boy, do I have to do laundry.
Kees called me LATE last night so we could have our customary 'I HAVE NOTHING DONE AND I LEAVE FOR (INSERT PLACE THAT RAE HAS NEVER BEEN) IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME' phone call. it was enjoyable.
Today has been an iffy mono day. Saturday was worse, though. I slept for three hours in the afternoon.
I'm going to have another Easter leftover sandwich now.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
March
(9)
- a bit of a carolyn dawn johnson extravaganza.
- people never change
- I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and I wrote down...
- rien ne pourra cacher ni ne pourra me rendre les m...
- I'm a happy girl
- I will surprise you sometime, I'll come around.
- but how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?
- qu'est qu'il y a de si beau?
- when everyone else refrained, my uncle jonny did c...
-
▼
March
(9)
17:52
rien ne pourra cacher ni ne pourra me rendre les moments perdus que j'ai passé à t'attendre
Posted by rachel shea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment