ps, how am I going to buy CDs now??
ps 2., I forgot to mention we shopped by ourselves, too. also: electric blue pants and excessive amounts of Kalan Porter. whatevs, yo.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
March
(9)
- a bit of a carolyn dawn johnson extravaganza.
- people never change
- I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and I wrote down...
- rien ne pourra cacher ni ne pourra me rendre les m...
- I'm a happy girl
- I will surprise you sometime, I'll come around.
- but how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?
- qu'est qu'il y a de si beau?
- when everyone else refrained, my uncle jonny did c...
-
▼
March
(9)
19:20
Labels: friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment