14:24

I wouldn't care to fix the twist in you

listening: sick puppies, all the same


Call this my study break.
I'm sitting in the 105th street Starbucks, working really hard on my poli sci paper. Actually, I HAVE been working really hard on my poli sci paper. I'm just over half done now, and I had barely started when I got here an hour and a bit ago. I'm definitely going to finish tonight, which is good on account of it being due tomorrow.
I just have to get to Friday. Tomorrow is my day of doing my English essay, which I will be doing from 12-5, letting Savannah edit, and then finishing from 7-whenever. Good heavens. If I finish poli sci early I'm gonna have to work on English tonight.
This is why we don't procrastinate. But it's just been such a weird, yucky couple weeks that I'm surprised I've gotten anything done ever, let alone started two major projects.

In case you were wondering: I'm still fine. 

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: