listening: sick puppies, all the same
What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you?
Meaghan is a delight. I'm happy to know her.
Single or Taken?
Single.
It's 4 in the morning. Your phone rings. You?
Answer if I can hear it, I sleep like a friggin' log.
Where was your profile picture taken?
Bal d'Hiver. The guy in the pink is Nat, the guy in the sweater is Matt. I love them both to pieces.
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm. Obviously.
What do you currently hear?
Please see 'listening:'
What do you think your best friends are doing right now?
Morgan is babysitting. Craig is apparently not asleep, because I just returned him his rye. I don't know what Deedee's up to today, or Kees or Elliot or Sam. Savannah is procrastinating, as are Cat and Meaghan.
What's your favourite Gatorade flavour?
I don't drink gatorade.
Something you just don't understand?
The appeal of Miley Cyrus.
Last person you were in a car with?
Man. My Oma and Carly, I think.
What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
Oy.
Do you care what other people think of you?
Yes.
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I don't know.
How many people do you trust 100%?
I trust different people with different things.
Have you held hands with anyone in the last three days?
Yes.
What are you excited about?
I'm pretty apathetic. I'm excited that it's almost reading week.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Poli sci, work, English.
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes!
Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I had a bad breakup yesterday, and so I'm feeling a bit vulnerable and sad.
Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
Probably.
Do you regret doing anything this week?
Yes.
How late did you stay up last night?
Uggh. Five.
What will you be doing at eight AM?
Sleeping.
How much are you on the phone daily?
Not that much, actually. Depends on if Kees skypes me.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes.
What did you do yesterday?
Slept, talked to Leah, talked to Savannah, talked to Phil, hung out with Craig, drank with Julie and Craig and Savannah, watched a movie with Craig and Julie and Fiona.
What did you do today?
School, cheese factory, filled this out.
Something funny today?
Pass.
Anything sore on your body?
We've been having quite the condochondritis flare up around here these days.
Do you love someone?
Too many to say.
Last thing you watched?
Bourne Supremacy
are you cold?
no.
last thing you ate?
Poutine
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment