08:44

should I go back? should I? this time I don't want to



(Photo credits again from Catherine's camera, mostly taken by Savannah).


listening: blink-182, asthenia



so you may have heard. or guessed. or I might have flat-out told you.
if you have other questions, I'm around to answer them.

I don't know the order these pictures are going to come up, so I'll just describe the one I'm talking about before I talk about it, and it'll be like a game, okay?
The adorable red-headed lass is Julie. I don't know where Julie appeared from, but all of a sudden she started hanging out with us on third, and everyone is very pleased about this development. She has a lovely voice and an extensive DVD collection. Score!
The picture of all of us dancing? There you have it. There are the Fackers, the people who go to my school and most of whom, in that picture, live in my building. 
There is an extremely classy shot of Matt and Savannah dancing that makes me smile every time I see it, as well as Craig proving that he cleans up nicely. 
And, naturally, I get really excited to see David, and he gets really excited to see me. It's just what happens sometimes.

And that was bal d'hiver, and some of its best pictures.
It really was an excellent night.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: