listening: why am I so intent on ruining my street cred?
...sigh. better than me, hinder
Matt and Julie are coming to visit me this weekend! I am thrilled beyond belief to have them around for half a day, a night, and then ANOTHER WHOLE DAY. Of course, this means that I now have to wash the floors. (I cleaned the bathrooms yesterday, but the mop is still in the garage. By the way, if you want to see me go into ACTUAL HYSTERICS, ask me if I'm unpacked).
Julie's room, right now, is open; her partition is mysteriously falling off and none of us have bothered to fix it yet. My dresser is in there because I have not had the energy to get it upstairs. I need to rearrange my bed too because otherwise? There is no room for the dresser, and I did TELL my mother there was no room for the dresser. I have the dresser anyways.
I'm now listening to Maroon 5. My street cred? Officially shot.
ykylm,
rae
About Me
Categories
- 101 in 1001 (6)
- baby (1)
- birthday (1)
- boy (29)
- boy 1.0 (2)
- bravery (1)
- bus (1)
- Calgary (2)
- change (5)
- children (1)
- Christmas (3)
- church (1)
- clothes (1)
- country (2)
- dance (2)
- dog (1)
- everything (2)
- exams (1)
- exercise (1)
- fall (20)
- family (34)
- food (2)
- French (3)
- friends (104)
- friends. (1)
- goodbyes (1)
- grampa (1)
- hair (1)
- Happiness Project (1)
- history (1)
- holidays (1)
- home (25)
- hospital (1)
- house (6)
- illness (14)
- joy (1)
- Kees (1)
- life (2)
- Mary (1)
- meme express (1)
- Mexico (1)
- mom (5)
- morning (1)
- moving (1)
- music (22)
- night (1)
- Olympics (3)
- packing (1)
- panic (8)
- photos (1)
- poetry (6)
- politics (1)
- quiz (2)
- rae (5)
- relaxation (1)
- residence (3)
- resolutions (1)
- school (83)
- Sherwood Park (1)
- shopping (1)
- sleep (4)
- Sparks (1)
- spring (1)
- summer (21)
- surgery (1)
- survey (1)
- Swedish empire (2)
- teeth (1)
- thinking (1)
- travel (12)
- vacation (4)
- Vancouver (1)
- weather (1)
- winter (5)
- work (23)
- writing (16)
- year in review (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(60)
-
▼
May
(11)
- if I close my eyes it's all the same
- it ain't hard to fall when you float like a cannon...
- you make me think that maybe I won't die alone
- and I think you should know: you deserve much bett...
- did it go through? sending all my love to you.
- I can guarantee things are sweeter in Tennessee
- if this is for the best, why are you stealing my h...
- I will not calm down, I won't be nice
- but if you take what's yours and I take mine
- it's always gonna come right back to this
- you have made it so much harder just to go on.
-
▼
May
(11)
13:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment