listening: sick puppies, all the same
Catherine is writing a message on my blog, because SHE IS HERE:
I absolutely adore the fact that I'm in Edmonton right now. I was missing Rae so much! And all the Res friends too. So happy to see Julie, Matt, and Tommy. These kids make my life complete. The fact that I am apart from them is horrible. I live for all the days that I see them this summer. I love them to death and don't know what to do without them. The past 8 months have been the highlight of my life and I don't believe that it can get any better in any way. I love Edmonton and I hope to be with friends with these kids for the rest of my life because I couldn't imagine my life without them.
Thank you so much, Kitty. That was a lovely message.
I am loving having all my Fackers here. I never ever want them to leave.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment