ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
▼
May
(
11
)
if I close my eyes it's all the same
it ain't hard to fall when you float like a cannon...
you make me think that maybe I won't die alone
and I think you should know: you deserve much bett...
did it go through? sending all my love to you.
I can guarantee things are sweeter in Tennessee
if this is for the best, why are you stealing my h...
I will not calm down, I won't be nice
but if you take what's yours and I take mine
it's always gonna come right back to this
you have made it so much harder just to go on.
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2008
(
162
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
15
)
►
October
(
25
)
►
September
(
27
)
►
August
(
18
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
23:26
you make me think that maybe I won't die alone
Posted by rachel shea
listening: ingrid michaelson, die alone
SHORT blog.
Just to say: SAVANNAH, CATHERINE, MATTHEW AND JULIE?
CAN THIS WEEKEND GET ANY BETTER?
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment