14:18

face down in the dirt, she said 'this doesn't hurt,' she said 'I've finally had enough.'

listening (on MAJOR repeat): red jumpsuit apparatus, face down

(many thanks to Ryan Green...I had heard this song once and really liked it, but never found out its name or who it was by till this past weekend).

'her battle with dwindling storage space led her to believe she needed fewer dishes.'
this is me, kids. 
you all should see my bedroom, it makes organised people cry.
my plan for tomorrow, at some point, is to sit down and make lists and pack properly the things my mom and I bought last week. 

my plan for TONIGHT, however, is epic:
work from 4:45-8:30...it's barely even a shift.
and THEN: BRITTANY RAE'S FROM 9:00-12:30!!! 
I miss BR so much, and I'm so excited that we're actually making plans (we epically fail at it usually).

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: