21:17

I hold onto our secrets in white houses

listening: vanessa carlton, white houses

I want most of the lines of this song to be in the title of today's blog. I love it so much. 

Mumsy and I went shopping today, and did very well for ourselves:

MAMAN:
Two pairs of Nine West shoes, a total of 60.00$

RACHELLE (MAMAN PAID):
One pair of Nine West shoes, on sale. YES!
Two pairs of jeans
Two pairs of glasses (for verily the time for contacts is coming to a close)

RACHELLE:
One laptop bag.

awww yeah. I love hanging out with my mom. It would exhaust anyone else to be us, but we're pretty spectacular.

ykylm,
rae

edited to add:  I am totally fine with guys objectifying the bodies of the female athletes, because I am objectifying the hell out of all the hot swimmer torsos. I can't help it. Just TRY not to stare.
--Heather Cocks, dancingbrave.typepad.com 
HAHAHAHA.

0 comments: