ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
162
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
15
)
►
October
(
25
)
►
September
(
27
)
▼
August
(
18
)
living proof that the camera's lying
le courant qui venait m'emporter
you're already the voice inside my head: I miss yo...
le grand départ
but I'm ready to go
would you take me in?
you calm the storms and you give me rest
the world makes you feel so small
the love you felt for me was mine, the love I wish...
The Amalgamation
I can see there's something in your eyes
I put myself in his hands
I hold onto our secrets in white houses
when we were golden, when we were golden
we're reaching out till we reach the circle's end,...
we're taking this way too slow
face down in the dirt, she said 'this doesn't hurt...
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
01:34
you calm the storms and you give me rest
Posted by rachel shea
listening: lifehouse, everything
I really need to be asleep.
I've packed and packed and packed and cried and cried and cried.
and the packing's not done, and the crying's not done.
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment