14:57

when we were golden, when we were golden

listening: crush luther, when we were golden


93 questions people wouldn't ask.

1. Name a quote from the song you're listening to?
’now we’re working out instead of burning down city hall.’

2. When were you born?
28th April 1990

3. Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
yup

4. What are you seriously wearing?
t-shirt and jeans

5. When is the last time you saw the person you like/liked?
last night 

6. Ever kissed anyone on your top friends?
I don’t think I have that Facebook application…but considering who would be on it, yes.

7. Describe the last time you were injured?
I got beaten up by a lake. 

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
usually. 

9. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
no. 

10. On your lazy days what would you be doing?
reading, Facebook…oh wait, that’s every day.

11. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
stuck in a WELL?
I’d be too concerned with treading water and not drowning…but I guess Robyn, because at least we’d have a really good talk about being in the well.


12. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Step Brothers, it was okay.

13. Who was the last person to slap your butt?
my mother, actually.  

14. Favorite toy as a child?
Sarah, the doll I took off a Bay shelf at the tender age of one and wouldn’t put back.

15. Do you own a pair of Converse?
no

17. Do you eat cookie dough?
heck yeah

18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
yes. When Coke is not immediately produced I get angry.

19. When's the last time you had gummy bears?
hmm…I had sour patch kids at the movie on Thursday 

20. What color are your bedsheets?
red


21. Do people consider you smart?
I hear that sometimes. Book smart.

22. What temperature is it outside right now?
don’t know, am in climate-controlled house.

23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
yes...

24. Could you live without a computer?
yes…but I wouldn’t want to.

25.Do you have an iPod?
yes, Elizabeth. She’s so full she’s bursting.

26. What movie do you know every line to?
Moulin Rouge!

27. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
mmm…I don’t know. Yesterday?

28. Last person you hugged?
my mum

29. Had a long distance relationship?
oh dear. Yes.


30. Who was the last person you held hands with?
the boy, obviously


31. At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
oh, probably about nine or ten.

32. Do you know someone who likes you?
yes!

33. How do you handle a rainy day?
I like rainy days…if I don’t HAVE to be outside.

34. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?

My spatial awareness bites.

35. Are you cold?
a little bit

36. Do you have a lot to learn?
always, and I hope I’m never done learning.

37. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
yeah.

39. Are you a patient person?
no, but I try.

40. Are you an impatient person?
yes

41.Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
depends on the movie.

42. When do you feel your life energy is the strongest?
my life energy? 

43.Are you with someone right now?
in what sense? No one else is in the room. If you mean ‘in the grand scheme of things’, as in do I have a boyfriend? Yes.

44. Last time you took a shower?
this morning.

45. Is anyone on your bad side now?
no

46. What jewelry are you wearing?
nothing

47. Who's your favorite singers/band?
Relient K, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Taylor Swift, Alexandra Proppe

48. Next kiss?
um, I assume the boy.

49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
no


50. How do people spell your name?
Rachel, Rachael, Racheal, Rachelle, Ray, Raye, Rae.

51. Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
I already do. Hello pajamas.

52. Hows your life going as of right now?
fine thanks.

53. Do you think you're ugly?
I honestly don’t.

54. How's your heart?
beating away, thank you.

55. Last line of a song you heard?
if we understand each other you won’t mind if I forget your name

56. What are you doing tomorrow?
don’t know yet. Not working.

57.Can you honestly say you’re happy with who you are?
there’s always room for improvement.

58. Is it cute when a guy calls you babe?
depends on the guy. Right now, yes.

61.Would you rather be drunk or high?
I would rather be neither. I don’t really like losing control.

62. When is the last time you left your house?
last night around 5:30

63. Look through the 2 nearest windows what do you see?
the house next door

65. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
it’s been a while.

66. Do you like anyone?
yes!

67. Do they know?
um, let’s hope so.

69. Do you have a dishwasher?
yes.

70. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I can’t remember from the accident. If I was, it was for a very brief amount of time.

71. Would you survive in prison?
no chance.

72. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
ALL my friends? Together? That has bad idea written all over it.

73. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
both by mistake and not by mistake…I tend to chew staples.

74. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for 200 000$
no no.

75. Last drug you did?
ibuprofen!

76. What can you not wait to do?
go see my Sparks

77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Rachel yes, Rae no.

78. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
ohhh man. Let’s conservatively estimate 25.

79. Whats the last thing you ate & why?
salad, for lunch. 

80. Are you a friendly person?
I try to be.

81. Service of your cell phone?
5/5

82. Have you kissed anyone with a name that starts with an "A"?
no

84. What's your middle name?
Shea (I KNOW RAE AND SHEA RHYME; I HEARD IT BEFORE YOU DID. Good heavens).

85. Where is your cell phone?
on the desk next to me

86. How are you sitting?
a little slouchy

87. What brand is your shirt right now?
Bluenotes. It’s actually Jenny’s shirt.

88. Ever been to Georgia?
no, but I hear the Devil has. (I needed to keep this answer for its sheer brilliance).

89. Do you flirt a lot?
so I’ve been told


90. What do you call your parents?
Maman, Mom, Mother, Mumsy, Papa, Daddy, Father, Père

91. What irritates you most on the internet?
msnguish

 
92. Do you watch movies with your parents?
quite a lot.

93.What are your plans for the future?
so many. How many will actually happen? Who knows?

0 comments: