And today, it's really all happening.
In two hours I'm going to pick up the boy to load the van full of my 'Rae's leaving home' things and taking off for Edmonton, where I am conceivably spending the next four years.
It's hitting me in spurts-at Brooke's party, saying goodbye to Chelsea, I was a little teary; spending time with the boy afterwards made me downright weepy. I talked to my daddy for about an hour this morning, which was awesome, but also made me teary, and seeing my sister did me in.
I am going to miss Calgary; mostly the people, but also the sense of belonging.
but at the same time? biggest adventure ever. bring it.
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
Hell yes it's the biggest adventure ever. For all of us, whether we're leaving home or not.
And you know what?
We're all going to rock at it.
I also hope we never forget each other during this adventure. So that when we all get famous and our name is big, we can look at each other and go, I know them.
Also, for the few of us who perhaps aren't that big yet, we can go see the ones who are, and explain how we haven't eaten in a few days. =)
Post a Comment