listening: damien rice, lonelily
There are some foods that I love deeply but don't remember that I love until I have an inexplicable craving for them, especially in weird combinations. The other day, it was all-dressed Ruffle chips and cranberry juice. Mmm. Yum. Odd, but yum.
Peanut butter cookies, Lindt white chocolate (the kind with the melty centre) and lemonade? Also yum. And as a side note, I love Lindt white chocolate so much that I would entirely put aside my Christmas wish for money and a keyboard if someone wanted to just buy me that.
I mean, I also have my regular food things. I have eaten perogies for breakfast since I was a tiny lass, and everyone knows that a Rae without Coke is a Rae who is very, very, very, very crabby. I'm almost certain my mom pounded those back while I was in the womb - my blood has to be mostly Coke at this point. Cheerios with BROWN sugar, never white. And right now, I'm going to make myself baked cheese bread for breakfast. Yummy.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment