listening: flight of the conchords, the humans are dead
I wish SO much I could just hermit in my room for the next couple of days with tea and cream-cheese toast and just wait until Michael comes to pick me up to go home on Saturday afternoon. (For yes! I have a ride one-way now. Thank you, Mike. you are a star).
Morgan forcefully suggested that I blog because she is bored, but I am bored. I could basically give you my to-do list and that is my next couple of days...and last couple of days....
I've been feeling kind of under the weather all week - I had a baaad stomachache Monday and again Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, but it won't just let me get sick and get over it. I need to write an introduction for my dissertation d'histoire. Instead I am going to watch Flight of the Conchords.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment