ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
162
)
►
December
(
12
)
▼
November
(
15
)
I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
we'll be out of here as soon as we can
fearless
Christmas is here
with one kiss we begin.
it's too late for you and your white horse to come...
should have done more with yourself before you died
it feels just like I'm falling for the first time.
don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
I could have knocked off the evening
I heard it in your voice when your love died.
and how did you know that I wouldn't see when ever...
what a hilarious misunderstanding
unless it's a more colloquial situation with a few...
maaaaaaverick.
►
October
(
25
)
►
September
(
27
)
►
August
(
18
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
20:49
I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
Posted by rachel shea
listening: Taylor Swift, Tell Me Why
Taylor Swift, WHOM I AM GOING TO GO SEE IN JULY.
ON THE FLOOR.
DEEDEE IS MY FAVOURITE.
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment