listening: flight of the conchords, jenny
'We watched a movie.'
'Yeah, it was something like, but not necessarily, Schindler's List. We watched it and we wept.'
'It was Police Academy 4.'
...
'We have a child.'
'Why didn't you tell me, Jenny? Why didn't you tell me that day when we went to the top of the hill and we made sweet, oh how we made such sweet, sweet sandwiches. Does it have my eyes, my way with words? Does it look like me at all?'
'No, not at all 'cause we adopted him. I can't believe you don't remember, it was a very difficult process!'
haaaaa. this is making my day, seriously. look it up.
I am coming home TOMORROW. I am practically counting minutes, I am so excited. The anticipatory mood in the residence is palpable - the great majority of us are going home either this morning, tonight or tomorrow, and so the whole 'studying' vibe? not so strong around here today.
I had some tea and peanut butter toast for breakfast, it was simply delightful.
I have to go to Red Arrow this afternoon and buy a bus ticket from Calgary to Edmonton for Tuesday night. Michael is the hero around here. I'm so happy that I don't have to take the bus on Saturday. Caitlin is taking half of my Saturday shift and I'm going to work her whole one next weekend.
I am going to CLEAN! and PACK! I am so excited!!
And Herman and Heidi are visiting Auntie Ruth for the weekend!
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
Ah, alas! Will I see you tomorrow?
Post a Comment