00:59

Peuple debout! Chante ta delivrance!

Listening: Cantique de Noel

(delivrance in the title should have an accent. sorry about that).

The lack of this history paper being done worries me.
It's not due till midnight tomorrow, and thus I am not completely panicked, as it will become finished. I should have played the leadup to this better, but I know for next time now. 
Lauren and Evan are going to come get me for a Sev run soon. 
I can't believe it's my last week of class before finals. There is no way that this semester is over. It flew. It actually flew. I can picture the semester in my head, and it's got wings. 
That was incoherent.

You know what's fascinating? Like, to the point where I wish I could write my next dissertation d'histoire on it instead? Marian theology: the theology behind the veneration of Mary in the Catholic church. Mary is the bomb. (I'm not sure the Catholics would get behind my phrasing, but you know what I mean). 

so is the quote I stole from Rebecca Smyth: mary, patron saint of girls who don't know how to take care of themselves.

ykylm,
rae

PS: Robert Pattinson's song from the Twilight soundtrack is freaking sweet. It's called Never Think and it makes me cry. youtube it now.

0 comments: