listening: tyler herrin, missed you dear
I'm DONE semester one.
DONE.
(The reason that I have not blogged in a week is because I was deathly ill - again - AND right in the middle of exam season. Yip-pee. Sorry Sparks. I'm back).
So far I have two of my marks back - a C+ in philosophy, which is about what I expected, and an A- in French!!!!! I'm expecting about a B- in poli sci unless I completely either OWNED or BAILED ON my final. I think I owned it, but it might have been that little bit too easy. You know what I'm saying. And apparently I don't get an interim mark for Anglais or Histoire.
I'm really enjoying sleeping in a REAL bed at my aunt's, just sayin'. But Savannah and Cat and Craig all went home today and Leah went home yesterday and Ruth went home the day before and I MISS them and I miss the residence, it's very odd knowing I'm spending more than a couple nights away from it. I hope Stephane is taking good care of my plants.
Savi might come to see me in Calgary for a day when I am there though, and that makes me REAL, REAL happy.
Savi gave me a pair of Coke pajama pants, a Coke and a 10% off coupon for Red Arrow for Christmas. She's so cute I might choke. I gave her her own copy of Twilight.
I have to go finish doing my Christmas shopping on Friday when I get paid. I need three more presents. I also need addresses and stamps to mail my Christmas cards. Yeah that's right, I'm classy like that.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment