ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
162
)
▼
December
(
12
)
I won't ease your strain, I've got nothing for you...
hypnotic, hypnotic
you are mine and I am yours.
It's going to take a huge bribe to get him out of ...
you were the one I wanted so much
car toi et moi, on le sait that I, no I, I never s...
have I found you, flightless bird?
you're right, I have a horrible, horrible name!
she was on an airplane
without me you've got it all
use me, holly
Peuple debout! Chante ta delivrance!
►
November
(
15
)
►
October
(
25
)
►
September
(
27
)
►
August
(
18
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
20:40
you're right, I have a horrible, horrible name!
Posted by rachel shea
listening: friends, the one with rachel's new dress
I studied all day.
mine and Savi's eyes almost fell out of our heads.
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment