listening: paramore, I caught myself.
Going to Calgary this weekend was the best thing I could I have ever come up with doing. I surprised my whole family by showing up at the door at about 2:30 Sunday afternoon. I spent Sunday evening hanging out with my mom, watching Brian Regan, and having a bath. I watched Friends in the evening too.
Got up real early on Monday morning to go to the mall with Alanna and Brett. We went so I could get a haircut and Alanna and I could both get our eyebrows waxed. It was amazing to spend a whole morning with just my siblings like we used to. We went to Morgan's after that, where Rhiannon had also shown up, and we all decided to go out for lunch. Lunch was sadly postponed about an hour when Alanna locked her keys in her car for the second time in a week. This meant Chloe and Robyn came to rescue us. It was awesome - out of thinking I wasn't going to see very many of my friends at all, I saw four of them!
I went to the boy's house last night so we could have our Christmas. It was so much fun. I gave the boy a book that I've been writing in since October and a 'Action' movie set with 300, The Departed, V for Vendetta and I Am Legend, and the boy's parents a Starbucks gift set. The boy got me a Bernard Callebaut chocolate log, the Twilight soundtrack, a can of Coke and all my fish-paraphernalia, plus a gift card with which to buy the fish. The boy's mother got me a stuffed penguin, a five-ingredient-or-less cookbook and two bookmarks. The boy's littlest sibling also gave me a macaroni picture. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment