22:48

It's going to take a huge bribe to get him out of this one!

listening: the colbert report, 10/12/08.


So I have to tell you guys about this blog. SERIOUSLY.
It made me read my blog and realise how poorly written and uninteresting it is...ahem.
But it also made me realise that there are some friggin' sweet people who blog, and some really, really, really, really interesting blogs out there. Blogs that make me stay up past two three nights in a row to read their ENTIRE 200+page archives.

do yourselves a favour: www.whiskeyinmysippycup.com

Go! Go read something good!
My New Year's Resolution is going to be writing about something other than: drinking, school and work on this blog. And also: writing it in full sentences.
ykylm,
rae

1 comments:

Mr Lady said...

I think you're nuts. I tried to read my archives once and I ended up chewing off an arm. :)

thanks, sugar. *smooch*