10:23

I won't ease your strain, I've got nothing for you to gain

listening: blue foundation, eyes on fire


I haven't known how to write in here for the past few days. There has been too much in the air and in respect of privacy I still don't know how much to write. Suffice to say that my nerves over the past few days have not been in the best shape, and things were too unsettled for me to make definite judgments, at least enough to coherently write about them. 
(CEHB - I'm glad you're feeling better).
My oma's feeling better too, by the way.

I'm back in Calgary and have already had one awesome night out, and one night immediately following the awesome night out where I went to sleep before ten o'clock. 
I've got a lot of half-formed plans for the next few days. I know I'm spending NYE with the boy and Sam, I just don't know where. NYD we're making dinner too, which should be a good time. I have to call Aneca like right now, because we're supposed to have coffee. I have booked Sparks for the second, hopefully. I think my brother and I might go to Valkyrie this afternoon. Depending on when Dee gets out, I want to spend an afternoon with her. Jenny and I are doing a Stick It and all 3 Bring It On(s) day. Savannah might come into town for the day. I need everyone to now call me, I will sit down with my mother and the calendar, and we will PLAN LIKE WE'VE NEVER PLANNED BEFORE.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: