listening: blink-182, always
well, that's what's in my head, anyway. I am actually talking to the boy on Skype.
Do some people not know the names of the screwdrivers?
This just popped into my head.
I need pens and tacks. Currently I am using a broken bobby pin to hold an email from Tabea on my corkboard. That does not work very well, in case you were wondering.
I asked the boy if three times was too many times in one day to blog, and he had no definitive answer for me, thus the third blog for the day.
I have been reading a lot of new blogs lately (especially brainyjane22.wordpress.com: I read her entire archives today) and it kind of makes me wish this blog was more than just a few random ramblings about my life and school and weather and being crabby.
But like I wrote way earlier, now that I know who's reading...it makes me edit, a little bit. Not for content, so much, but more in the way that I write. it's kind of an odd phenomenon.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment