listening: well, it's in my head, because I am waiting for French to start. but carrie underwood, last name.
apt.
haha. last night, I got home from work and Savannah facebooked me to ask if I wanted to go to Union with her and some friends. I considered...considered cleaning my room...considered doing some history...and decided to go out. It was not until we were in the cab that we realised that Union is closed Wednesday, so instead, we went to the Ranch, which is a country bar with dancing and whatnot. and we had a really good time. the boys there have the tendency to grab your hand and start two stepping, hence why I said I was 'inadvertently' two stepping, mom.
Oh, it was a good time. we danced all together 'just the girls' too and just had a really awesome night. except when Savannah lost all patience with country music, haha.
ykylm,
rae


0 comments:
Post a Comment