ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
slow september
About Me
View my complete profile
Categories
101 in 1001
(6)
baby
(1)
birthday
(1)
boy
(29)
boy 1.0
(2)
bravery
(1)
bus
(1)
Calgary
(2)
change
(5)
children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(1)
clothes
(1)
country
(2)
dance
(2)
dog
(1)
everything
(2)
exams
(1)
exercise
(1)
fall
(20)
family
(34)
food
(2)
French
(3)
friends
(104)
friends.
(1)
goodbyes
(1)
grampa
(1)
hair
(1)
Happiness Project
(1)
history
(1)
holidays
(1)
home
(25)
hospital
(1)
house
(6)
illness
(14)
joy
(1)
Kees
(1)
life
(2)
Mary
(1)
meme express
(1)
Mexico
(1)
mom
(5)
morning
(1)
moving
(1)
music
(22)
night
(1)
Olympics
(3)
packing
(1)
panic
(8)
photos
(1)
poetry
(6)
politics
(1)
quiz
(2)
rae
(5)
relaxation
(1)
residence
(3)
resolutions
(1)
school
(83)
Sherwood Park
(1)
shopping
(1)
sleep
(4)
Sparks
(1)
spring
(1)
summer
(21)
surgery
(1)
survey
(1)
Swedish empire
(2)
teeth
(1)
thinking
(1)
travel
(12)
vacation
(4)
Vancouver
(1)
weather
(1)
winter
(5)
work
(23)
writing
(16)
year in review
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
19
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
60
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
11
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
162
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
15
)
▼
October
(
25
)
never an honest word
poem madness in French.
I need you like a heart needs a beat but that's no...
my mom and dad kept theirs alive
disinterest in what the critics say
l'ange ne croit plus en rien
and if I saw the sun fall down I'd pick it up and ...
I wanna watch the sky turn grey then blue
feeling home again and sure inside your warmth
all night, always
I said 'what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?'
another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
show me how to lie, you're getting better all the ...
baby, why'd you leave me, why'd you have to go?
I tried to build a better me: shack to castle, and...
so here I am.
we really wanted nothing more than to hold each ot...
so many years of doubting self and riding fear
if you must falter, be wise
last night, I got served a little bit too much of ...
you change your mind like a girl changes clothes.
feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
I know I left too much mess and destruction to com...
you and I were living like a love song
hillary clinton's superpower is obviously sliminess.
►
September
(
27
)
►
August
(
18
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
17
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
10
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
12:27
I wanna watch the sky turn grey then blue
Posted by rachel shea
listening: plumb, blush
I cannot believe I have to go to work feeling like this. but I HAVE to go to work.
my head is in such a fog. I'm barely typing properly.
ykylm,
rae
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment