23:25

we really wanted nothing more than to hold each other till our arms grew tired

listening: kina grannis, together.

anyone see an obsession brewing?

poli sci is done, blech. I now know way more about English education in Quebec than I ever, ever wanted to, and also how it is codified in four separate political and legal documents. shut up, Quebec.
and also, shut up, work, for making me miss free sushi night tomorrow. (just kidding! love you, work, you beautiful land where optometric technicians can frolic in the breezes of the NCT glaucoma test). (for those of you who are not optometric technicians, and here for: optometric technicians read: huge nerds, the NCT is the one that blows a puff of air into your eye). (the grammar in that sentence blew. wow. my english prof would have me shot for that). (speaking of, I should be working on my essay). (oh, and learning about dangling modifiers). (no! I'm going to bed!)

AND I'M STOPPING USING PARENTHESES...NOW.

ykylm,
rae


0 comments: