listening: deep blue something, breakfast at tiffany's
3 things that scare me: (this may turn into 3 irrational things that scare me)
1. Waterslides that aren't covered over; or, waterslides that are covered over, but are dark. I learned that the fear of falling thing also translates to an irrational fear of waterslides that aren't enclosed.
2. Ovens. Not even cooking for myself is getting me over this. Ovens, to me, are just literal hotbeds of death. I am finally at the point where I will put things into them without wearing oven mitts...but I don't like it.
3. Someone close to me getting hurt and me not being there.
3 people that make me laugh:
1. My brother.
2. Jon Stewart
3. Morgan
3 things I love:
1. Text messages with more than one word, and that come out of the blue.
2. Hearing 'I love you.' From anyone. (Well, almost anyone).
3. Christmas oranges.
3 things I hate:
1. Feeling cotton balls on my fingers. I hate this so much, I have to think about something else entirely when I am cleaning the pretest room at work.
2. Mushrooms.
3. When youtube takes twenty-five minutes to load a 4 minute song.
3 things I don't understand:
1. The appeal of Metro Station, Paris Hilton or Hannah Montana.
2. Factoring, in math.
3. How my philosophy prof can go from yelling to whispering in 2.3 seconds flat.
3 things on my desk:
1. My jailbird hat, still.
2. 'The Joy of Signing'.
3. My English syllabus.
3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Listening to Stephen Colbert on Letterman.
2. Contemplating the staff meeting of death I have to go later.
3. Chewing on a staple...(NOT, MORGAN!!!) (but actually yes).
3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Move away from Canada.
2. See Sweden.
3. Write a novel.
3 things I can do:
1. Write in my blog, even if it is boring/nonsensical/ridiculous, at least 3 times a week. (I am going to OWN that 101 in 1001 item).
2. Walk in high heels, even when I have dress-taped them to my feet.
3. Cut back to one Coke a day. Oh, it has been done.
3 things I can't do:
1. Crack my fingers. Actually, I can't even listen to other people do this.
2. Use my day planner at a rate any higher than 'sporadic.'
3. Stop listening to Kina Grannis, and I don't want to.
3 things I think you should listen to (er, if you want to):
1. Kina Grannis, The Goldfish Song
2. Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead or Alive
3. Any appearance of Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin on SNL.
3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Full House
2. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
3. Arthur
ykylm,
rae


1 comments:
*sigh* mushrooms.
i think you could accomplish the "move away from canada" and "see sweden" by moving to sweden and putting up with their socialist ways. :P
i cracked my fingers for you as i read that.
...man, i am one horrible annoying friend. haha sorry. i have to talk to you btw, so next time you see me on facebook, drop an IM.
Post a Comment