11:50

so many years of doubting self and riding fear

listening: kina grannis, protect her


For starters, go vote. No, right now. I'll wait. Just don't make me throw the voting hissy I threw last night. Go vote. It'll take you ten minutes, even if you still have to register. I'll be right here when you get back. I don't care who you vote for. You don't have to tell me, we don't even have to discuss it, my point is just VOTE. Just go vote. 

Now that that's out of the way. 
Thanksgiving weekend was good, it was nice to see my family. I was ostensibly plantsitting...but I was gone all weekend. Oh well, they still seem to be thriving. I am getting sick which is so not cool and I have twenty-five things on my to-do list but at least I don't work tonight and I plan on cleaning this maudite chambre. I'm looking forward to that, at least.

Miss Morgan. Hope she's having fun being Irish. 

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: